Tuesday 17 September 2013

Welcome To Ashleys Bed Bath and Beyond!

Hey, 
My name is Ashley’s Bed Bath and Beyond, and I am  here to serve you! As of now, I will be blogging on various fun stuff and activities which all can be done by purchasing various items at my home  “Ashley's Bed Bath and Beyond, Arima Trinidad”






Check out my family our Friendly staff!




^^^^^^^^^ see how pretty and beautiful smiles our staff has? At Ashley's we provide you with Happy smiles and helpful service!!







Check out our various items and sections, make-up, bath, and beyond that such as household, and even for you lovely guys out there we have even made  a section of hardware supplies!!!!

Ladies, of course you want to get your pedicures, your nails and hair done..
Now we offer our In-store Salon  so come on down and work it girlfriend!!!!!!!



OOOO and we have awesome parking as well!!



And with this first blog we are offering you these awesome special !




Anyways my lovely family, hope to see you soon in my home!

Best Wishes
Ashleys Bed Bath and Beyond
Written by Neha Dawar

No comments:

Post a Comment